Since 1956, Bestway Electric has been of service to people across Ontario and the entire GTA. Family owned to this day, we have been able to service the needs of residential, commercial and industrial customers and have literally serviced thousands. With our more than 60 years of experience, Bestway Electric has established a reputation as being a "quality" electrical contractor providing excellent work at a fair price. We are service-oriented bringing a broad background of electrical knowledge to make your next repair or installation happen with ease.
- Safety comes first and we always leave the job site neat and tidy
- We take pride in what we do and stand behind our work 100%
- Fully insured
- Covered by WSIB
When hiring a Contractor we suggest that you ensure the Company is qualified to do the work.
Ask the Contractor if they ...
- Have a current "Certificate of Qualification" (electrician's license) applicable for the type of work you are having done (there are different licenses for various types of work).
- Are prepared to take out an "application for inspection" and will provide you with a copy of the "Certificate of Inspection" from the Electrical Safety Authority.
- Have coverage with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
- Have a Municipal business and/or contractor license (where required).
- Have adequate liability insurance.
- Are prepared to provide you references.
- You can check the Electrical Safety Authority's Web Site to see the Contractor is Licensed
- The Electrical Safety Authority's Web Site offers some ways to identify an Unlicensed Electrical Contractor